CTG IT Solutions is currently hiring a Senior Manual Tester to strengthen our team within a prestigious European Institution.
- You will work under the supervision of a Project Manager acting in a particular management role for testing
- Specification of logical and physical test cases
- Executing test cases
- Checking and assessing test results
- Integration with other applications
- Production of technical documentation
- Assist with evaluation and testing products delivered by other teams to ensure that they conform to Institution's requirements and methodology
- Assessment of the test processes and tools.
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in IT and in testing / evaluation of projects or services
- Experience with minimum one testing /evaluation of projects or services
- Experience with minimum one testing tool, one issue tracker and minimum 3 OS
- Experience with manual test
- Experience with complex application environments
- You hold a Bachelor degree
- Excellent English skills
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills, customer orientation and diplomacy
- You have a valid work permit for Luxembourg
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.