CTG IT Solutions is an IT Services Company dedicated to European Institutions. We are currently hiring a System Administrator Microsoft to join a prestigious European Institution in Luxembourg.
- You administer and operate complex client-server solutions
- You do daily monitoring of client-server solution performances and resolution of problems
- You report daily environment health checks
- You create Request for Changes and schedule maintenance activities
- You manage and follow up of user requests
- You manage incidents and do second level support
- You maintain knowledge base and documentation
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in all aspects of client-servers solutions system administration
- You are familiar with fundamental networking/distributed/virtualized environment concepts
- You have the ability to do troubleshoot, debug and solve client-servers problems
- You have experience in organization, maintenance, documentation, reporting and communication related with support services for Windows Operating Systems
- You have experience in implementing security and personal data protection solutions
- You have very good knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating systems (Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019)
- You very good knowledge of managing application parameters using policies (local policies, GPOs)
- You have very good knowledge of common Microsoft scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, Script)
- You have good knowledge of software distribution tools (e.g. LANDesk and SCCM)
- You are familiar with Datacentre storage systems in relation with Windows/VMware environments
- You are able to speak and write fluently English and/or French, to communicate easily with all
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.