Senior Business Developer (DACH) Expirée
Publiée le 13/09/2022
- Commerce / Vente
Savvy Mobility, a product by Losch Digital Lab S.à r.l., is a state-of-the-art On Demand Mobility Platform for cities and operators to run flexible transport. Savvy is the main initiative of Losch Group in Luxembourg to provide technology for pooled and sustainable transport. Our IT and project team is in Luxembourg and Oporto manages hundreds of vehicles for clients throughout Europe.
To increase our impact on the market, we are looking for a
Senior Business Developer (DACH)
(Luxembourg, Oporto, remote – fulltime).
What is the role
- Own and lead Savvy’s business development effort mainly in the German-speaking DACH region but also beyond to reach the sales quota
- Collaborate and instruct our inbound and outbound lead generation efforts in the area with a dedicated member in the team and marketing
- Be on top of all relevant public procurement processes in the area
- Increase Savvy’s visibility and presence in the target market and create partnerships with relevant private partners (e.g., operators)
- Represent Savvy at main fairs and events in the industry
- Be an expert of Savvy’s platform, run demo’s and resolve clients' questions also by visiting them on site if needed (several days of travel per month).
Who you are
- You have a winner mentality and bring with you 3-5 year of experience in sales or business development for a SaaS company or technology start-up,
- A natural and trustworthy listener with profound people skills who knows to run smooth demo’s, solve client’s needs, and address their objections
- A self-learner and curious person who loves the challenge of matching clients’ requests with our solution, especially in complex public procurement processes
- Native German-speaker, highly fluent in English
- A network in the mobility, public transport, or another relevant B2G industry that serves as a head-start is highly valued.
Who is Savvy
Savvy is all about pooling and our mission make sure that no vehicle runs emptier than it should. For that we have built a turnkey software to run demand-responsive transport consisting of a powerful real-time booking and dispatching algorithm, a versatile passenger app, an intuitive driver app, a configurable admin panel backend for operators and dispatchers, as well as a web-booking frontend.
We are driven by the following values at Savvy:
- Sustainability: United in our passion for innovative technology, we work for a more sustainable world and an efficient and inclusive use of resources in transport.
- Respect: We live a culture of mutual respect and tolerance at the workplace.
- Communication: We overcommunicate and actively ask for information and constructive feedback. This is how we get most out of a diverse, international and partially remote team.
- Team: When we succeed, we do so as team and when we fail, we fail as a team. But we embrace failure as a part of innovation and always strive to learn together.
- Success: Our effort goes into making our clients successful through our solutions as the best guarantee of our own success. We celebrate every success.
- Efficiency: As a company providing state-of-the-art optimisation, we strive to continuously improve the cost basis of our solutions and apply synergies with partners where possible. We ensure no vehicle runs emptier than it should.
What do we offer
- A unique possibility to shape the future of mobility and become a crucial part in how Savvy contributes to it and makes an impact
- We work in a small but talented team where each member has much responsibility but colleagues are always approachable to help out
- We invest in our team members’ growth with a dedicated training budget for your skills to remain state-of-the-art and your curiosity satisfied
- We hold regular workshops and team activities in person to build and nurture our company culture across the different locations of the team
- We value talent and are ready to pay for it – for this role, we combine a solid base salary with uncapped individual and team commission
- Clear career path: we plan ahead and define challenging yet feasible goals that will allow you to grow into your next professional role
- Savvy is about optimising the utilization of resources through technology and data. And we practise what we preach by fostering the use of public transport within our team and offsetting the carbon emissions of our business activities
- Competitive salary and flexible employment in Kockelscheuer (LU), Oporto (PT) and the option to work remotely.