Account Manager (m/f)
About Proximus Luxembourg
Proximus Luxembourg is a leading historical player in the ICT & Telecoms markets. Proximus Luxembourg addresses both residential and business markets through its commercial brands Tango, Telindus and more recently Codit.
With PSF support status, the company has almost 750 employees. All these experts share a passion for digital technology, a spirit of openness and innovation, and a desire to simplify, connect and make their customers' personal and professional activities ever more secure.
Proximus Luxembourg is actively contributing to the acceleration of Luxembourg's digitalisation and its economic influence through the development of connectivity, resilient infrastructures and 5G, as well as innovative technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and IoT.
Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group (Euronext Brussels: PROX), provider of digital services and communication solutions operating in the Belgian and international markets.
Telindus Luxembourg – Share more than technologies!
Telindus is a brand of Proximus Luxembourg.
Founded in 1979, Telindus Luxembourg accompanies all organizations in their digital transformation, by providing holistic ICT & Telecommunication solutions, as well as tailored support services. Its areas of expertise include Telecommunication Services, ICT Infrastructure, Multi-Cloud, Digital Finance Solutions, Cybersecurity, Business Applications, Managed Services and Training.
Always in search of innovation, Telindus works daily to boost the growth of its customers.
The Account Manager retains existing clients and key customers and develop new businesses with them. He also prospects new clients to achieve assigned sales targets.
- Strive to build, maintain, and create strong customer relationships
- Generate new sales with each client account and prospect new clients
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients and seek avenues to gain new potential clients
- Work with the pre-sales team, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all sales needs met
- Collaborate with the pre-sales team to maximize profit by upselling or cross-selling
- Build, plan and present strategic account plannings on a quarterly basis and share it with team members
- Meet all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- Previous work experience in sales, management, account management, or relevant experience (min 5-10 y)
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- At least fluent in French and English
If at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.