Proximus Luxembourg SA unites the Tango and Telindus brands under one umbrella and employs 700 people. Both brands operate jointly to meet all the telecommunications needs of Luxembourg's residential and business customers.
Tango offers fixed and mobile telephony, Internet and television services to residential customers and small businesses with less than 10 employees, while Telindus provides ICT and fixed and mobile telecommunication services to medium-sized and large companies as well as public administrations.
Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group, the main provider of telephony, internet, television and ICT services in Belgium.
It participates in the development of telecommunication infrastructures and ICT services in Luxembourg.
Job Content :
- Overall responsibility for the Mobile Access Network (2G/3G/4G/5G), Fixed Access Network (FTTH) and Backbone (DWDM, MPLS)
- Responsible for the evolution, engineering and deployment of the telecom networks
- Responsible for the performance and operation of the telecom networks
- Oversee the 24/7 on-duty system to ensure continuous operations of all activities in the department
- Implement the strategy defined by the company management
- Plan and follow-up of the OPEX and CAPEX budgets of the department
- Follow-up of legal and regulatory affairs linked to the telecommunication networks
- Set personal objectives to the team members
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the telecommunication industry
- Master degree in telecommunication or related field, MBA is considered as an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of Mobile and Fixed telecommunication networks
- Experience in the deployment of telecommunication networks
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourgish Telecommunication market
- Experience in team leading and project management
- Fluent in English and French. Any other language is considered as an advantage.
If at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
Our Offer :
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.