IT Project Manager Expirée
Publiée le 14/07/2022
- Rue Du Puits Romain
- Informatique Consulting
IT Project Manager (m/f)
About Proximus Luxembourg
Proximus Luxembourg is a leading historical player in the ICT & Telecoms markets. Proximus Luxembourg addresses both residential and business markets through its commercial brands Tango, Telindus and more recently Codit.
With PSF support status, the company has almost 750 employees. All these experts share a passion for digital technology, a spirit of openness and innovation, and a desire to simplify, connect and make their customers' personal and professional activities ever more secure.
Proximus Luxembourg is actively contributing to the acceleration of Luxembourg's digitalisation and its economic influence through the development of connectivity, resilient infrastructures and 5G, as well as innovative technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and IoT.
Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group (Euronext Brussels: PROX), provider of digital services and communication solutions operating in the Belgian and international markets.
Telindus Luxembourg – Share more than technologies!
Telindus is a brand of Proximus Luxembourg.
Founded in 1979, Telindus Luxembourg accompanies all organizations in their digital transformation, by providing holistic ICT & Telecommunication solutions, as well as tailored support services. Its areas of expertise include Telecommunication Services, ICT Infrastructure, Multi-Cloud, Digital Finance Solutions, Cybersecurity, Business Applications, Managed Services and Training.
Always in search of innovation, Telindus works daily to boost the growth of its customers.
Job Content :
The Project manager specialises in project planning and control, and provides support for multiple projects.
He/she will be the interface between business or IT internal department and development team for the projects he is responsible for.
- Define and clarify project scope
- Define project baselines
- Develop project plan and project schedule
- Develop policies and procedures to support the achievement of the project objectives
- Determine the project team including roles and responsibilities
- Identify services to be provided by 3rd parties
- Measuring: Checking project progress toward meeting its objectives
- Evaluating: Determining the cause of deviations from the plan
- Correcting: Taking corrective actions to address deviations
- Tracking project progress
- Project status reporting
- Determining and taking corrective actions
- You have knowledge and experience (at least 3 years) of project management
- You have at least 1 year of experience of managing technical IT projects in a complex landscape
- You own an university degree or equivalent level through experience and professional training
- You possess the ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies, capable of self-study
- In addition to your strong communication skills, you are structured, process minded and able to maintain the high level overview
- You are fluent in English (at least B2 Level). French is considered as an asset
- You can work independently and can manage your time
- You are eager to work in a dynamic multi-national environment with a strong customer focus
If at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
Our Offer :
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.