Our IT team is looking for a Human Capital Management (HCM) specialist to take part in the implementation project of Oracle HCM.
- Add functional value to the HCM requested by the business by configuration
- Manage and maintain correct data flows between satellite systems and the HCM
- Follow community requested features, and add – in collaboration with the business needs – requests in the community platform for future enablement.
- Monitor and work on incidents resolution for the HCM
- Providing IT specific information and advice to the business unit(s) for the use of the HCM
- Manage the new releases of the HCM
- Review release notes
- Assist in creating test cases
- Organize UAT testing with the different impacted business units for the new releases
- Update documentation where needed with the impacting release changes
- Coordinate between the vendor and the business about potential change requests.
- Be the go-to person for the business
- Being able to configure the designed processes inside the system
- Participate in workshops and conduct familiarisation sessions
- Perform as an advisor to the (internal) customer, provide guidance and direction, and maintain a good, valuable, and productive relationship.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
This diverse role requires Oracle HCM expertise and integration support experience as well as good knowledge in SaaS Applications technology and OCI/PaaS technology.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Oracle HCM (implementation and/or support)
- Fundamental understanding of OCI (Oracle Cloud Integration)
- Oracle HCM experience in Architecture, Data Migration, Integration, Reporting, and Extensions
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and delivering the above tracks
- Experience in integration in general, demonstrated knowledge in platforms (preferably OIC and Azure), integration patterns, security, and processes
- Cybersecurity knowledge
- Experience and clear understanding of functional concepts in Oracle HCM modules
- Excellent communication skills and a good command of written and spoken English. Any other language is considered as an advantage
- Full-time permanent position based in Luxembourg
- Position demands a regular presence during standards business hours
- A Certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of positive selection