Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Your future team
Our multidisciplinary experts of the Actuarial & Insurance Solution team provide services to customers belonging to the Insurance, Re-Insurance and Financial Sector industry. They are in charge of very specialized actuarial mission and provide solutions aligned with the strategic issues of our customers.
Your next challenge
- IFRS 17 projects from assessment to implementation
- Risk management and regulatory activities such as Solvency II assessments, development and implementation of models, ORSA review
- Set-up of new life and non-life undertakings
- Merger and acquisition tasks such as companies valuation, due diligence, profitability analysis, review of pension liabilities and technical provisions
- Audit team support by reviewing technical provisions as well as pension liabilities (IAS 19)
- Insurance products development such as tariff elaboration, segmentation and review of general terms and conditions
- Are a final-year student in an Actuarial Sciences Master
- Have excellent analytical and technical skills on actuarial and financial mathematics matters
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Be internationally mobile
- Be fluent in French and English. Any other language is considered an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.