With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team:
Our accounting experts provide accounting, reporting and compliance services together with corporate secretarial services to our clients.
We are currently looking for a Client Relationship Administrator for our Corporate and Accounting team whose main mission will be to provide administrative support to a team of accounting experts.
Your next challenge:
- Be involved in a number of client assignments: you will manage all administrative matters related to these assignments, from the creation to the end of our engagements
- Assist your Managers in preparing and reviewing propositions, drafting engagement letters, initiate the client acceptance process, managing budgets, providing reports on the engagement process
- Provide support to the Corporate and Accounting Team in terms of planning organization and logistics administration (organization of internal and external meetings, timeline follow-up of the engagement, day-to-day management of permanent file, archiving process, etc.)
- Be the key contact person for your team and ensuring that all relevant information is collected from the clients or given to them and responsible for the quality of the administrative work that is done for the account
- Daily maintenance of clients’ administrative, dealing with clients’ mails and correspondence, preparing payment instructions
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements implemented by the firm
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Bachelor degree in administrative support or secretarial field. A first relevant experience would be considered as an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team spirit, service-minded and attention to detail
- Curiosity and willingness to work hands-on with teams in a Tax environment
- Capacity to interact and connect with various stakeholders
- Organisation and rigor, ability to handle and prioritize numerous and diverse tasks
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Capacity to manage priorities and deadlines as well as being autonomous with a sense of initiative
- Fluency in English, any other European language being an asset