With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our Banking Strategy & Operations Team provides major financial institutions and global organizations with customised solutions around their business strategy, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
Your next challenge
- Supporting in the development and promotion of corporate banking service proposition mainly addressed to Luxembourg based clients
- Supporting the clients in imagining its corporate banking strategy and designing the way & tools to achieve it
- Benefitting on a multidisciplinary exposure with corporate banking focus
- Participating in corporate banking process reengineering and operations reviews, integration of Fintechs
- Translating organisational and operational efficiency assessments into implementable business requirements, making use of your strong Banking industry expertise
- Performing gap analysis based upon business requirements and defining "To Be" organisation and “To Be” processes/solutions
- Managing and supporting implementation projects
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
- At least 5 to 8 years' experience in banking business development, credit department preferable, with extensive knowledge of strategic, operational features and regulatory considerations of corporate financing products such as: lending and trade finance, bilateral loans, trade loan, syndicated loan, letter of credits, etc…
- Fluency in French and English; any other languages are considered as an asset
Your role as a Leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people