Your future team:
Our consultants provide major financial institutions and global organizations with customised solutions around their business strategy, organisation, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm. We support as well our clients across industries in their innovation strategy and in their search for efficiency in operations.Our RPA team helps our clients to create solutions than can reduce administrative process or redundant tasks and add productivity for simple daily workload.
Your next challenge:
- Be responsible for the design, development and implementation of RPA tools while developing an expertise in banking industry
- Help clients in identifying opportunities for improvement in existing process and automating the process using RPA software
- Contributes to the definition of the requirements based on the situation to address
- Develop new processes / tasks / objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand as well as ensure quality of solutions by performing related unit testing
- Use agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD) on a daily basis and work closely with the Business
- Analyst and functional experts
- Help to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures
- Join R&D initiative as Cognitive, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Hold or currently study for Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
- Have first experience in this area
- Be able to write code that your peers praise for its elegance and readability
- Have experience with Agile Methodology
- Be an experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite including advanced Excel
- Be curious, a self-starter, keen to learn and build expertise
- Be fluent in French and English; any other language is considered an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and ...
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Get to know more about Deloitte; Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.