With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
The world of Banking and Capital Market industry is changing. Our Banking Strategy & Operations Team give you the opportunity to take part to this transformation in advising major financial institutions and global organizations on their business strategy, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
Your next challenge
- Supporting the team in determining overall strategy and defining the right set of initiatives & projects for the clients following the “Imagine, Deliver and Run” approach
- Supporting the team in the definition of new business strategies (distribution, products, operational, etc.) taking into account market practices, future requirements, etc.
- Performing rigorous research and analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities in a fast paced environment
- Participating in banking process reengineering and operations reviews
- Translating organisational and operational efficiency assessments into implementable business requirements
- Analysing key steps of Digitalization process
- Supporting national and international implementation projects
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
- Be enrolled in a Master's degree in business administration, economics or engineering with a specialization in Finance (last academic year)
- Be available for a permanent position at the end of your internship
- Have distinctive academic results
- Demonstrate interests / knowledge of the financial services industry, products, services and structure
- Have an excellent team spirit, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter, keen to learn and build expertise
- Be fluent in English, and either in French or German is mandatory
- Share our values with the desire to grow within Deloitte