Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
- Assisting and advising clients regarding VAT matters, both national and international, by working closely and building excellent relationships with them. This advice mainly concerns VAT implications on specific structures and operations
- Preparing deliverables relating to VAT compliance services (e.g. VAT registration application files, VAT returns) for an identified clients portfolio, with the guidance and under the supervision of a VAT expert
- Liaising with the clients and the VAT Authorities
- Providing research assistance and observing strategy and position discussions
- Assuring, together with the rest of the client service teams, client service delivery according to the Deloitte quality standards
- Receiving regular feedback offering guidance to help ensure your constant development
- Enrolled in a Master degree in Tax Law / Business Law
- Demonstrate ideally a first experience in Tax will be considered as an asset
- Develop a practical approach and ability to understand priorities with a view to meet deadlines, whilst adhering to the firm's policies and procedures
- Prove MS-Office software knowledge
- Are eager to apply your knowledge to the field of VAT and become a VAT expert
- Distinguish yourself by your organization skills, dynamism and motivation to learn and evolve
- Be fluent in French and English
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.