Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team:
Our risk management professionals are recognised as experts in the market place and within the Deloitte global network, offering a full range of risk consulting services that enable our clients to improve the quality and efficiency of their risk management processes while ensuring full compliance with the latest regulatory requirements.
You next challenge:
- Gather, synthesize, and analyze data using appropriate tools and technologies
- Assist with the planning and delivery of internal audit and risk management services to prestigious clients within the banking and fund industries
- Participate in assignments including internal audit outsourcing, business process review and risk analysis, assurance report on controls (ISAE 3402 / SSAE 16) and implementation of operational risk management methodologies
- Help with the development of reports and presentations using appropriate tools
We want to hear from you! Join us and you will:
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
- Hold a master's degree in business administration, finance, civil engineering or from a business school
- Have a previous experience/internship within the financial sector is required
- Prove creativity with the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Show strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, able to build strong team and client relationships
- Are fluent in French and English; German would be considered as an asset