With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Capital Markets is our very own dedicated department, part of the Consulting and Advisory Investment Management (IM) and Private Equity Real Estate (PERE) practice , specialized in advisory and reporting solutions primarily for the asset management sector. Our missions include valuation of financial derivative instruments, delivery of risk, performance and costs analytics for investment funds, as well as risk advisory and regulatory risk reporting for investment funds. We also provide advisory quantitative expertise to the banking and insurance industry sector.
Do you want to be a part of it? Give your career the green light and join us!
Your next challenge
- Design, implement and maintain innovative quantitative libraries, business workflows & processes related to our client-servicing proprietary fund analytics platform
- Lead discovery and continuous improvement initiatives related to fund analytics
- Think forward and anticipate future client or business needs related to fund analytics
- Spread innovation best practices, onboard and train teams on innovative outcomes
- Manage the delivery of high-quality fund analytics reporting services to our clients
- Mobilize a team of talented professionals, participate to hiring and coach them to their highest potential
- Participate to client demonstrations as subject-matter-expert and innovation specialist
- Participate to client onboarding projects onto our proprietary platform
- Collaborate with other service lines on broader innovation projects, act as a department ambassador
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work with recognized market leading experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Hold a Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance, Econometrics, Applied Mathematics or Business Engineering
- At least 6 years' experience in the financial sector
- Strong knowledge of investment funds, financial assets and financial derivatives instruments
- Expertise in statistics or risk management
- Creative and innovative, status-quo challenger
- Ability to lead and deliver on projects, inform, resolve issues in a results-oriented mindset
- Team player, collaborative, sharing with and developing others
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English. French or German is an asset