With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Your next challenge
- Taking part in mergers and acquisitions, financial due diligences, business valuations and other financial advisory projects
- Working in the execution of our engagements by developing a full financial and strategic understanding of companies and the environment in which they compete
- Gathering market data to perform valuations of companies
- Participating in the assessment of deals’ feasibility and in the delivery of clear and actionable strategic and financial recommendations
- Creating presentations and reports of findings for ongoing engagements and developing marketing materials for prospective clients
- Developing and analysing financial models
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Master Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or another quantitative subject
- 5 years+ of professional experience in Corporate Finance and good understanding of its concepts
- Work experience in a similar environment would be considered an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as result-oriented attitude
- Eagerness to work in a client-focused and high quality-driven environment; team-spirit
- Ability to deliver on a tight deadline and to work under pressure
- Fluency English and French or German