With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our risk management professionals are recognised as experts in the market place and within the Deloitte global network, offering a full range of risk consulting services that enable our clients to improve the quality and efficiency of their risk management processes while ensuring full compliance with the latest regulatory requirements.
Your next challenge
- Perform regulatory compliance engagements to support our clients to respect their regulatory obligation with a focus on Investment Management and Private Equity/Real Estate industry;
- Assisting in identification of regulatory compliance risk, gaps and deficiencies, propose mitigating actions and elaborate compliance monitoring program (Compliance Risk Assessment (CRA) / Compliance Monitoring Program (CMP);
- Sensitize financial institutions to IM/PERE regulatory hot topics;
- Support our clients to prepare application files to obtain CSSF licence(s) and operate in Luxembourg;
- Support occasionally on ISAE 3402/SSAE16 and/Internal Audit engagements
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
- Master's degree in business administration, finance, civil engineering or from a business school
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience within the financial sector and more particularly in Investment Management and/or Private Equity-Real Estate industry
- Perfect knowledge in Luxembourg regulation related to IM/PERE industry
- Proven creativity with the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, you are able to build strong team and client relationships
- Fluent in French or German and English