Regulatory Risk Reporting Analyst - Investment Funds (m/f) as of September - Job based in Luxembourg
Publiée le 01/04/2023
With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Capital Markets is our very own dedicated department, part of the Consulting and Advisory Investment Management (IM) and Private Equity Real Estate (PERE) practice , specialized in advisory and reporting solutions primarily for the asset management sector. Our missions include valuation of financial derivative instruments, delivery of risk, performance and costs analytics for investment funds, as well as risk advisory and regulatory risk reporting for investment funds. We also provide advisory quantitative expertise to the banking and insurance industry sector.
Your next challenge
- Assisting our asset managers clients in the production or review of institutional investors risk transparency reports in relation with Basel III-IV and Solvency II requirements
- Liaise with different stakeholders to collect, review and validate input data required for each regulatory reporting
- Developing recommendations that shape or support our clients’ business strategy
- Developing an expertise in the regulations affecting institutional investors and in financial assets and derivative instruments
- Participating to advisory client engagements in relation to optimised capital consumption product offering
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality reporting and advisory work
- Contributing to the development and improvement of our internal reporting platform
- Participating in the development of our eminence through marketing support preparation (brochures, articles, clients' presentation)
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work with recognized market leading experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Hold a Master's degree in Finance, Applied Mathematics or Business Engineering
- Have a first experience or internship in the financial sector
- Show good knowledge of main financial derivative instruments (i.e. futures, swaps and options). Knowledge of Basel III and/or Solvency II Pillar 1 is an advantage
- Show curiosity and eagerness to develop a good understanding of the investment funds industry
- Hold proven IT skills and excellent knowledge of Excel VBA and Access
- Be fluent in English. French or German is considered an asset