CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring an IT Application Support Analyst (M/W/X) for one of our customers.
· As CTG Consultant, you provide technical and functional support on applications
· You contribute to the incident and problem management and you monitor the production environment
· You ensure the communication regarding item resolution and status to users during incident resolution
· You organize meetings on problem Management.
· You analyze and provide an added-value to the development team (for bug correcting) to avoid recurring incident and minimize resolution time on similar incidents.
· You hold a Diploma or Degree (Bac + 3 Years) in Math or IT domain or Banking / Insurance area
· You have at least -2 years of experience in a similar position
· You have strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the capacity to work in a dynamic environment,
· You are client/service oriented,
· You are team player and are able to communicate with different teams (IT, management et Operational Unit …),
· You are fluent in French & have good command of English
· It’s an asset if you are familiar with ITIL guidelines.
· An attractive salary package with or without a company car
· A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
· Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
· A dedicated training program with personal development plans
· Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
· Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
As a signatory of the Diversity Charter, in line with our policy of diversity and inclusion, this position is open to all candidates, regardless of their origin, nationality, gender, skin color, ethnic or social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or stage of life.
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.